Congratulations to our 2014 Authentic Cup Winners
Shane Sweetnam and Chaqui Z!
WHO WILL BE THIS YEAR’S CHAMPION?
|10:00am-5:00pm||Enjoy Family Activities|
|10:30am||Concert at The Classic presented by Justice, an ascena retail company|
|2:00pm||18th Annual New Albany Classic Grand Prix Welcoming Ceremony - John G. McCoy Show Field|
|4:30pm||Award Presentation, Parade of Champions, Presentation of Authentic Cup and Winner Check - John G. McCoy Show Field|
Get an all-day pass to family entertainment, including the Grand Prix, Family Day activities, concert and amusement rides. Classic general admission tickets on sale Tuesday June 23rd at 10am.
Proceeds benefit The Center for Family Safety & Healing.
|ADULTS||CHILDREN ( 4-10 years-old )|
Tickets can be purchased at:
- Ticketmaster.com or by phone 800-745-3000
- All Ticketmaster outlets, including central Ohio Kroger stores
- CAPA Ticket Center at 39 E. State St. or by phone 614-469-0939
- Easton Guest Services kiosk during Easton operation hours
- cash and credit card only
- The Philip Heit Center for Healthy New Albany front desk during operation hours
- 150 West Main Street, New Albany, Ohio 43054
- credit card only
- 5am to 10pm Monday thru Thursday
- 5am to 9pm Friday
- 7am to 5pm Saturday and Sunday
Complimentary parking. Tickets not sold at event gate. Event happens rain or shine. Additional fees apply through CAPA (by phone) and Ticketmaster (online, phone and outlets)
YOUR SUPPORT COUNTS
Our goal is to break the cycle of family violence and restore hope. To that end, The New Albany Classic has raised more than $20 million to support The Center for Family Safety and Healing. One-hundred percent of ticket proceeds benefit the Center, and every ticket you buy helps those impacted by family violence.
Each year, our volunteers help make The Classic an amazing event. From greeting guests to helping children onto amusement rides, volunteers are ambassadors that make the day a success. We hope you consider volunteering and sharing in a magical day dedicated to celebrating healthy families.